The EU set a Gas Price Ceiling of 180 euros/MWh
The energy ministers of the EU member states have agreed on the exchange price of gas and are introducing a ceiling of 180 euros/MWh.
This was the Czech proposal, which was intended to satisfy all the claims - both of the countries that want a cap and those that are against it. At today's meeting, a compromise was reached to vote with a qualified majority.
It became clear from the meeting that Hungary voted “against” the gas cap, while the Netherlands, Germany and Austria voted "abstention".
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria might File a Claim against Gazprom
- » Bulgaria: Natural Gas in June will become cheaper by 15% thanks to the Azeri Gas Interconnector
- » The Price of Gas in Europe fell to a two-year Low
- » In 2023: Bulgaria exports nearly 70% less electricity
- » President Radev in Delphi: Bulgaria is the Center of Energy Policy in the Balkans and Southeast Europe
- » Bulgaria concluded a Memorandum of Cooperation with Gas Transmission Operators from 4 Countries