Bulgaria's FM: Order, Rebuilding are Iraq's Urgent Problems
According to the Minister after these problems are solved issues concerning the return of the weapons inspectors to Iraq and the abolition of UN sanctions must be worked out.
When asked whether Bulgaria was going to take part in the first conference on rebuilding Iraq, to which, according to the Poland' Prime Minister, only Australia, Great Britain and Poland have been invited as allies, Minister Passy answered that this information has not been proved yet.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The US to Bulgaria and North Macedonia: Quickly Solve your Problems and Reduce Tension
- » WCC and DB accuse the other parties of a Conspiracy against the Admission of Bulgaria to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria’s Ecominister: We are Not Prepared with an Alternative to Coal Plants
- » Lorer: The Union between "We Continue the Change" and "Democratic Bulgaria" will bring New Hope to Bulgaria
- » North Macedonia Promised to Not Allow Incidents during the Celebration of Gotse Delchev, Bulgaria with Measures against Provocateurs
- » Former PM Petkov: We are Starting the Great Unification of Democratic Communities