A Snowless Christmas in all of Bulgaria
Climatologist Prof. Georgi Rachev predicts a snowless Christmas in all of Bulgaria.
Snowfall is unlikely until the end of the year. The current snow will melt even in the higher parts. In all probability, there will be no snow on New Year's either.
December is shaping up to be quite warm against the background of the last 20 years, the climatologist pointed out in the bTV morning block today.
The temperatures will cool down on Sunday, and by then they will rise to very serious degrees - 15-18 Celsius. Monday-Tuesday will see colder and dreary weather.
“It is also getting warm over Europe. Yesterday in London they launched two thermal power plants because they were worried if the cold weather continued, whether the electricity would reach Great Britain. But it's getting warmer there too”, Rachev said.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Rain only in the Mountains
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Rain only in the Southwestern Regions
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sun in the East, Rain in the West
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny and increasingly Warm Temperatures this week
- » Yellow Code for Rainfall and Thunderstorms has been announced for half of Bulgaria