Trump's Popularity among Republicans is Declining
A new poll shows that Donald Trump's popularity among Republican voters is declining. Most of them favor Florida Governor Ron DeSantis as the party's 2024 presidential candidate.
56 percent of conservative voters chose DeSantis, compared to 33 percent for Trump. The former president officially launched his campaign in November. The study was carried out by the University of Suffolk, England.
According to the data, President Joe Biden also enjoys more support than Donald Trump. Nationally, in a possible election, Ron DeSantis leads Biden with 47% support against 43% for the current head of state.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 470 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Several NATO countries are already considering Sending Troops to Ukraine
- » Due to the Severe Forest Fires in Canada - Authorities are giving out Free Masks in New York
- » 2024: The EU will Run out of Money for Ukraine
- » The Turkish Lira hit a New Record Low
- » The OECD Forecasts Global Economic growth of 2.7% this year and 2.9% in 2024
- » Day 469 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kherson is under water, Ukraine wants Help from the EU