Bulgaria: 0.8% Monthly Inflation in November, Annual Rate slows to 16.9%
For the second month in a row, annual inflation is slowing in Bulgaria. The National Statistical Institute (NSI) registered that in November it was 16.9 percent.
A month earlier it exceeded 17%, and in September it hit a record 18.7%.
Monthly inflation is 0.8%. There is an increase in prices for almost all groups of goods and services, the most noticeable being for heat energy and postal and courier services.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Revenue Growth of nearly 13%
- » Vestbee launches New Program to Support Cleantech Startups
- » Bulgarian Finance Minister: Next Year the Minimum Wage should become BGN 940
- » Bulgarian National Bank: Incompetent and Irresponsible Statements! Changing the BGN-EUR Exchange Rate is Impossible
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Minister: There is No Risk of Bankruptcy
- » Bulgaria’s Finance Ministry will propose Budget 2023 with a 3% Deficit, Tax Changes and Spending Cuts