Weather in Bulgaria: Snowfall will temporarily Stop in the Afternoon, Dangerous Frost in the Morning
Today it will be mostly cloudy over the country. Before noon, there will still be snowfall in places in Western Bulgaria, but in the afternoon it will temporarily stop.
6 regions have a yellow code for snowfall and ice in Western Bulgaria.
The minimum temperatures will be between minus 4°C and 1°C, in Sofia around minus 2°C. There will be a weak, in Eastern Bulgaria to a moderate south-easterly wind, in the Danube plain weak from east-northeast. Daily temperatures will rise slightly and the maximum will be from 1°-2°C in the northwestern regions to 9°-11° along the Black Sea, in Sofia around 3°C. In the evening from the west-southwest, new rainfall will begin, which will cover almost the entire country on the night of Thursday.
In many places in Western Bulgaria there will be conditions for ice. In Northwestern Bulgaria, the precipitation will be mostly snow and a new snow cover of up to 10 cm is expected to form.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Rain only in the Mountains
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny with Rain only in the Southwestern Regions
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sun in the East, Rain in the West
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Sunny and Warm Today
- » Weather in Bulgaria: Mostly Sunny and increasingly Warm Temperatures this week
- » Yellow Code for Rainfall and Thunderstorms has been announced for half of Bulgaria