Bulgaria’s President will participate in the EU-ASEAN Meeting
On December 14 and 15, the head of state Rumen Radev will visit Brussels, reports the press office of the president.
On December 14, Rumen Radev will participate in the annual European Union - Association of Southeast Asian Nations (ASEAN) summit. The forum, which is held for the first time in the format of presidential and governmental leaders, marks 45 years of diplomatic relations between the EU and ASEAN, which are also strategic partners from 2020.
On December 15, the head of state Rumen Radev will represent Bulgaria at the regular meeting of the European Council.
Among the topics of the European leaders' discussions are expected to be dealing with the consequences of the energy and economic crisis in Europe, the war in Ukraine, security and defense, the Southern Neighborhood, foreign affairs.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgarian Speaker of Parliament: North Macedonia should Not Waste Time but should fulfill the Criteria for EU Membership
- » Bulgaria’s MFA on Kovachevski's words: Any Analogy with the Suffering of the Ukrainian people is Cynical and Inadmissible
- » Bulgaria’s Foreign Minister urged India to influence Russia to End the War against Ukraine
- » North Macedonia explained why a Bulgarian MEP was not allowed to enter the country
- » The Macedonian MFA: Bulgarian MEP Kovachev does not meet the Conditions for Entry into the Country
- » North Macedonia did not allow a Bulgarian MEP to enter the country