Bulgaria: About 10 people have been Detained in a Police Operation against Trafficking
About 10 people have been detained in a large-scale operation of the GDBOP against trafficking, BNR has reported.
The operation started at around 7 a.m. this morning and is taking place across the country and will continue throughout the day.
According to BNR, its goal is the detention of a "serious organized criminal group".
Dozens of addresses are searched. Large amounts of cash and multiple SIM cards were found. Procedural-investigative actions are underway.
For now, the Ministry of the Interior and the Prosecutor's Office are not giving any more information.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Police Operation in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: 25 Migrants were Detained near Simeonovgrad
- » Bulgaria: 8 Illegal Migrants and their Driver were Detained in Sofia
- » A Bulgarian Woman close to the "Crypto Queen" Ruja Ignatova was Extradited to the US
- » Bulgaria: 11 Detained after the Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria’s Interior Minister: It is a Tradition for Migrant Traffickers to Not Stop after Police Signals them