Protest of "Vazrazhdane" against the entry of Bulgaria to the Eurozone
A "Vazrazhdane" protest in defense of the Bulgarian lev and against the introduction of the euro in Bulgaria is taking place in front of the National Assembly in Sofia.
“Vazrazhdane” (Revival) is a pro-Russian and Eurosceptic political party in Bulgaria. In the last election, it got 10% of the vote.
Around 12:30 p.m. (Bulgarian time), the demonstrators blocked traffic along "Tsar Osvoboditel" Blvd. in front of the parliament.
Later, the protest moved in front of the building of the European Commission in Bulgaria on Rakovski Street.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: We Cannot Provide this Specific Ammunition to Ukraine
- » It is already Clear that Bulgarian Ammunition will reach Ukraine
- » Romania has yet to Explain Why it Detained Bulgarian Fishing Vessels
- » Foreign Minister: Serbia does not fulfill the Agreements on the Rights of Bulgarians in the Country
- » Will we Arrest Putin if he comes to Bulgaria?
- » Bulgaria: Hundreds Protested in Sofia, demanding the Impeachment of President Radev