Bulgaria exchanges Tourists with Greece for the Holidays
A month before the Christmas and New Year holidays, Greeks massively book Bulgarian resorts.
Travel agencies report that there is extremely strong interest in Bulgarian holiday resorts.
Winter sports lovers again prefer Bansko, Pamporovo and Borovets. They are also looking for organized excursions to Burgas and Varna.
Older customers also prefer to visit Bulgarian monasteries, the agencies report.
At the same time, hoteliers inform about many reservations of Bulgarian tourists for Greece, with Bulgarians preferring not only Northern Greece, as a closer destination, but also the islands.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Three New Direct Flights from Bulgaria to the Seychelles will be Launched in 2023
- » Hotels in Bulgarian Ski Resorts are Raising their Prices by 20%
- » Bansko won the World Ski Awards 2022 for the 10th time
- » Bulgarians will be able to Fly from Sofia to Oslo from the Summer of 2023
- » The Dutch Village in Pomorie closed, 500 people remain Unemployed
- » Bulgaria in the Тop 10 Cheapest Countries to Visit for 2022