COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 252 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
252 are the new cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal. This is nearly 6% of the 4,225 tests performed over the past 24 hours.
There are 453 patients in hospital with Covid-19, of which 50 are in intensive care units.
5 people died due to complications related to Covid-19.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 47 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 53 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » An Outbreak of Bird Flu was discovered near the Bulgarian Town of Etropole
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 95 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria: Mayors Buy Medicines for Entire Villages as 1/3 of the Pharmacies in the Country are in just 3 Big Cities
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 116 New Cases in the Last 24 hours