The Fuel Discount in Bulgaria: When will it be over?
The anti-crisis measure for Bulgarians to use the discount of 25 cents per liter of fuel will continue until the end of the year. This was decided by the caretaker government at its meeting today.
For this purpose, additional costs in the amount of BGN 38 million have been approved.
The exact date is December 31, 2022.
“The compensation of 25 cents works, but it is extremely insufficient”, according to Delyan Dobrev, chairman of the energy commission and the initiator of the bill.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Bulgargaz" offers Higher than announced Price of Natural Gas for December
- » The EC is holding Talks with Bulgaria due to Fears that there may be Exports from "Lukoil"
- » Bulgaria: Increase in the Price of Gas by nearly 19% for December due to Expensive Gas stored in Chiren
- » For the first time since January: Brent Crude Oil fell below $82 per Barrel
- » Bulgarian Minister: It makes no sense to Close our Coal Plants right now
- » European Commission: Bulgaria cannot sell Russian Oil even if it is Refined