Baghdad Protests against "Foreign Occupation"
The marchers carried flags and banners saying "No to occupation" and demanding that the unity of Iraq be preserved.
It came as foreign ministers from Egypt and the countries neighbouring Iraq held talks in the Saudi Arabian capital Riyadh to discuss how to influence the post-war situation in the region.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The US to Bulgaria and North Macedonia: Quickly Solve your Problems and Reduce Tension
- » WCC and DB accuse the other parties of a Conspiracy against the Admission of Bulgaria to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria’s Ecominister: We are Not Prepared with an Alternative to Coal Plants
- » Lorer: The Union between "We Continue the Change" and "Democratic Bulgaria" will bring New Hope to Bulgaria
- » North Macedonia Promised to Not Allow Incidents during the Celebration of Gotse Delchev, Bulgaria with Measures against Provocateurs
- » Former PM Petkov: We are Starting the Great Unification of Democratic Communities