Orban provoked Europe with a Scarf of Greater Hungary
Hungarian Prime Minister Viktor Orbán has once again provoked Europe by appearing at his country's national team wearing a Greater Hungary football scarf.
The borders of the Kingdom of Hungary include parts of Ukraine and several EU countries - Romania, Austria, Slovakia, Serbia and Croatia. These territories were part of the Kingdom of Hungary until the end of the First World War.
On Sunday evening, Hungary won against Greece with 2:1
This is not the first time Orbán has provoked Europe. In 2020, he posted on social networks a photo of the globe, on which Hungary's borders were once again the old ones. Then Romania and Croatia reacted sharply to this.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » EU with Higher Solar and Wind Energy Production in 2022 than Gas
- » EU: The Eurozone will avoid Recession this Winter
- » A Greek Fighter Jet has Crashed in the Ionian Sea, the Two Pilots are Missing
- » European Commission: EU Member States can Finance the Fence along the Bulgarian-Turkish Border Themselves
- » Former NATO General became the New President of the Czech Republic
- » Austria and the Netherlands are "United in Opposition to Schengen Expansion"