Bulgaria: Alexander from Pernik is in Good Condition according to the Director of “Pirogov” Hospital
Sashko (Alexander) from Pernik is in very good general condition and is expected to be moved from intensive care to a private room today. This was stated by the director of "Pirogov" Valentin Dimitrov at a briefing.
"This time I stand before you with good news - the saga with the child ended successfully and he was brought to us. The child is in a very good general condition, there are no injuries or damage that would pose a direct threat to his life," said Valentin Dimitrov.
After 9 days in obscurity, the child was found alive and well in a deep and impassable ravine in the "Restova Glava" area next to the former "Chervena Mogila" plant by the volunteers from the local delta and paragliding club: Veselin Georgiev and Milko Mihailov.
Sashko was immediately taken to "Pirogov", where he will spend several days. He was placed in the pediatric intensive care unit in a stable condition, announced the hospital yesterday. The child is under round-the-clock monitoring by a team of specialists, and the Minister of Health is informed about everything. At the moment, no traces of violence have been found.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency has been Declared in the Karlovo villages of Karavelovo and Bogdan
- » Bulgaria: Kilometer-Long Queues and Broken-Down Trucks during Heavy Snowfall at the "Predel" Pass
- » In Northwestern Bulgaria: A Woman Died while waiting 35 Minutes for an Ambulance
- » The State Sent a Plane to transport the Bulgarian Beaten in North Macedonia for treatment in Bulgaria
- » Another Provocation: The Secretary of the Bulgarian Cultural Club in North Macedonia has been Beaten
- » More Accidents due to the Strong Wind in Bulgaria: A Tree Fell on 3 Girls in Plovdiv