Twitter has reinstated Donald Trump's account
Twitter has restored the account of US President Donald Trump, announced the owner of the company Elon Musk, quoted by DPA. He ran a social media poll asking users if Trump's account should be reinstated.
About 15 million users took part in the vote, and the idea was supported by 51.8% of them. "The people have spoken. Trump will be reinstated. Vox Populi, Vox Dei," wrote Musk.
Reinstate former President Trump— Elon Musk (@elonmusk) November 19, 2022
It's not yet clear whether Trump will start using Twitter again, since he created his own platform called Truth Social.
During the vote on Twitter, Trump wrote on his new social media: "Now vote with positivity, but don't worry, we're not going anywhere. Truth Social is something special”.
Trump's Twitter account was blocked in January 2021, two days after his supporters stormed the US Capitol building and disrupted a joint session of Congress. Five people died in the clashes.
On Tuesday, he announced that he will try to return to the White House and run for the upcoming presidential election, which will take place in 2024.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » According to Deputy PM, it is Still Realistic for Bulgaria to Adopt the Euro in 2024
- » Bulgaria: Gas is Expected to be nearly 30% Cheaper in February, Heating and Electricity will Not Increase in price
- » Wizz Air announced New Route from Bulgaria to Armenia
- » Bulgarian Exports to Turkey Increase by over 32%
- » Wizz Air with 77% Growth in Passenger Flow in Bulgaria for 2022
- » Facts about Crude Oil that Every Trader Should Know