Bulgaria relies on NATO to avoid a situation like in Poland
NATO guarantees the security of Bulgaria, which is part of the eastern flank of the alliance, stressed the Deputy Minister of Foreign Affairs Kostadin Kojabashev. He was asked whether our country has a strategy to avoid situations like in Poland, where rockets fell near the border with Ukraine.
"Bulgaria is a key ally of NATO, of the European Union. Bulgaria is part of NATO's eastern flank. After Russia's aggression in Ukraine, NATO has extremely strengthened its eastern flank, and the strengthening of the eastern flank guarantees the security of the member states of Europe, which are part of that eastern flank."
Kojabashev stressed that our country is closely monitoring the clarification of the circumstances surrounding the incident on Polish territory.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The Bulgarian Parliament ratified the Contract for the Acquisition of 8 more F-16 Fighter Jets
- » President Radev: Bulgaria actively participates in all NATO exercises in the Black Sea Region
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister on Military Aid to Ukraine: We cannot provide the S-300
- » Suspects of the Attack in Istanbul have been arrested in Bulgaria (UPDATED)
- » Bulgarian arms factories cannot start producing for Ukraine
- » After more than 8 months Blocked in Mariupol, the Bulgarian Ship 'Tzarevna' finally returned Home