Suspected Accomplice in the Attack in Istanbul tried to flee to Bulgaria
After an explosion in Istanbul on Sunday that killed six people on a busy boulevard in the center of the city, one of the suspects in the terrorist attack tried to flee to Bulgaria, Turkish media reported.
According to the Turkish authorities, the bomb on the pedestrian boulevard "Istiklal" was planted by the 23-year-old Syrian citizen Alham al-Bashir, and after the explosion, her roommate was brought by other accomplices to the border city of Edirne to escape to Bulgaria. This was reported by the Anadolu Agency, without specifying whether the suspect managed to cross into Bulgaria or was captured in Edirne.
The authorities in Turkey announced that a total of 50 suspects of participation in the preparation of the terrorist act are currently being interrogated.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Providing Defective S-300 Missiles to Ukraine will Not Endanger the Bulgarian Air Defense
- » Defense Minister: Bulgaria will Continue to Support Ukraine in accordance with our National Capabilities
- » Bulgaria: The Explosive attached to the Drone found in Tyulenovo has been Neutralized
- » Bulgaria will Not Provide S-300 to Ukraine
- » Defense Minister: We are discussing a Response to Russia's actions in the Bulgarian Exclusive Zone in the Black Sea
- » Bulgaria’s Defense Minister: Russia's Black Sea Exercises in our Economic Zone are a Provocation