Bulgaria: Serious Grounds for Lifting Sanctions on Iraq
"Now that Iraq has been liberated, the United Nations should lift economic sanctions on that country," Bush said in a speech in Missouri a day earlier.
In his words the United States is expected to present officially its proposals, so that they can be discussed.
The issue of lifting sanctions on Iraq is part of the bigger question for the future of Iraq, Tafrov said, adding that Bulgaria cannot take a stand on an issue that has not been presented yet.
Asked about the priorities of the Bulgarian delegation in the Security Council after the end of the military operations in Iraq, Tafrov said that they will remain unchanged.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The US to Bulgaria and North Macedonia: Quickly Solve your Problems and Reduce Tension
- » WCC and DB accuse the other parties of a Conspiracy against the Admission of Bulgaria to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria’s Ecominister: We are Not Prepared with an Alternative to Coal Plants
- » Lorer: The Union between "We Continue the Change" and "Democratic Bulgaria" will bring New Hope to Bulgaria
- » North Macedonia Promised to Not Allow Incidents during the Celebration of Gotse Delchev, Bulgaria with Measures against Provocateurs
- » Former PM Petkov: We are Starting the Great Unification of Democratic Communities