The EU has called on Russia to Return to the Grain Deal
The European Union has called on Russia to reconsider its decision to suspend its participation in the Ukrainian grain export deal, said EU foreign policy chief Josep Borrell.
"The EU calls on Russia to reverse its decision," he tweeted.
According to Borrell, "Russia's decision to suspend its participation in the Black Sea deal threatens the main export route for much-needed grains and fertilizers to overcome the global food crisis."
Moscow decided to stop its participation in the so-called grain deal because of Saturday's attacks on its ships in Sevastopol.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 459 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Another Russian attack before Kyiv Day
- » Day 458 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Russia is preparing a Simulation of an Accident at the Zaporizhzhia NPP according to Kyiv
- » Day 457 of the Invasion of Ukraine: At least Two People died after Russian shelling of a Hospital in the City of Dnipro
- » The Ukrainian Orthodox Church is moving to a New Calendar
- » Day 456 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Kyiv announced that it has Launched its Counteroffensive against Russian forces
- » Day 455 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Prigozhin prophesied a new October Revolution in Russia