Financial Compensations for Bulgaria's Gulf Mission Unit
After the collapse of Bagdad the deployment of the Bulgarian chemical unit on the territory of a neighbouring to Iraq country became pointless.
A day earlier it emerged that the United States have asked Bulgaria to send security troops to Iraq.
It is not clear yet what will be the size of this military unit, with discussions currently underway at the General Staff of the Bulgarian Armed Forces.
Bulgaria is asked to commit a company or a larger unit. A company is easiest to built while it will take some time to form a larger unit because the financial and other terms have to be weighed in, Deputy Defence Ministry Ivo Ivanov said in a separate development.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The US to Bulgaria and North Macedonia: Quickly Solve your Problems and Reduce Tension
- » WCC and DB accuse the other parties of a Conspiracy against the Admission of Bulgaria to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria’s Ecominister: We are Not Prepared with an Alternative to Coal Plants
- » Lorer: The Union between "We Continue the Change" and "Democratic Bulgaria" will bring New Hope to Bulgaria
- » North Macedonia Promised to Not Allow Incidents during the Celebration of Gotse Delchev, Bulgaria with Measures against Provocateurs
- » Former PM Petkov: We are Starting the Great Unification of Democratic Communities