180 Bulgarian Companies Willing to Join Iraq's Post-war Reconstruction
The companies to participate in biddings for sub-contractors in Iraq's reconstruction will be selected by the United States.
Deputy Economy Minister Milen Keremedchiev and the advisor to Economy Minister Mario al-Jebouri are currently on a seven-day visit to the United States to negotiate the conditions for Bulgarian companies, willing to act as sub-contractors in the post-war reconstruction of Iraq.
US government is interested in Bulgarian experts in the pharmaceutical, construction and food sectors. In the opinion of Minister Keremedchiev this comes as a recognition of the capacity of the Bulgarian companies, as well as the potential of the Bulgarian experts.
A video conference Sofia-Washington will be held on April 18, organized by BIA and the US Agency for International Development aiming to create contacts between Bulgarian possible sub-contractors in Iraq's reconstruction and USAID's HQ in the United States.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The US to Bulgaria and North Macedonia: Quickly Solve your Problems and Reduce Tension
- » WCC and DB accuse the other parties of a Conspiracy against the Admission of Bulgaria to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria’s Ecominister: We are Not Prepared with an Alternative to Coal Plants
- » Lorer: The Union between "We Continue the Change" and "Democratic Bulgaria" will bring New Hope to Bulgaria
- » North Macedonia Promised to Not Allow Incidents during the Celebration of Gotse Delchev, Bulgaria with Measures against Provocateurs
- » Former PM Petkov: We are Starting the Great Unification of Democratic Communities