It’s Official: 7 Parties enter the 48th National Assembly in Bulgaria
The results of the early elections are now officially clear. The calculations of the Central Electoral Commission confirm that 7 parties enter the 48th National Assembly.
These are GERB-SDS, "We Continue the Change", DPS, "Vazrazhdane", BSP, "Democratic Bulgaria" and the new formation "Bulgarian Rise".
In the number of deputies, this means: GERB-SDS with 67, "We Continue the Change" - 53, DPS - 36, "Vazrazhdane" - 27, "BSP for Bulgaria" - 25,
"Democratic Bulgaria" - 20, "Bulgarian Rise" will have 12 deputies. Their names are expected to be announced in the coming days.
A record number - over 87,600 people - went to vote, but did not support anyone.
This is how the vote of 2,601,963 voters who participated in these elections was distributed. A result that makes the formation of a stable governing majority difficult.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: How much will the April 2 Elections Cost?
- » The Central Election Committee recommends April 2 as the Date for Early Elections in Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria: The Legal commission in the National Assembly returned the paper ballot with the votes of GERB, BSP and DPS
- » Bulgarian NGO "Spasi Sofia" becomes a Political Party
- » At First Reading: Bulgarian MPs Decided: Return of the Paper Ballot
- » Elections in Bulgaria: BSP will Not Form a Coalition with GERB and its Leader will Not Resign