Iraqi Factions: Rule of Law Must be Paramount
These are that Iraq must be democratic, Saddam Hussein's Baath party must be dissolved, and the new government must be open to all national political groups. They also agreed to meet again in 10 days.
The participants adopted a set of 13 points declaring that "the rule of law must be paramount."
A White House envoy has reassured them that the United States has "absolutely no interest" in ruling Iraq.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The US to Bulgaria and North Macedonia: Quickly Solve your Problems and Reduce Tension
- » WCC and DB accuse the other parties of a Conspiracy against the Admission of Bulgaria to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria’s Ecominister: We are Not Prepared with an Alternative to Coal Plants
- » Lorer: The Union between "We Continue the Change" and "Democratic Bulgaria" will bring New Hope to Bulgaria
- » North Macedonia Promised to Not Allow Incidents during the Celebration of Gotse Delchev, Bulgaria with Measures against Provocateurs
- » Former PM Petkov: We are Starting the Great Unification of Democratic Communities