Polling Day in Bulgaria begins with Low Voter Turnout
By 9 am, or two hours after the beginning of polling day in Bulgaria, voter turnout stood at 3.6%, the Director of Gallup International Balkan Parvan Simenov said for the Bulgarian National Radio.
By 9 am, voter turnout is lower as compared to the Parliamentary elections in November 2021, when it stood at around 4%. Parvan Simeonov urged voters not to pay attention to improvised results that will start appearing in different media, because data accumulations will become reliable only in the early afternoon./BNR
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: The Legal commission in the National Assembly returned the paper ballot with the votes of GERB, BSP and DPS
- » Bulgarian NGO "Spasi Sofia" becomes a Political Party
- » At First Reading: Bulgarian MPs Decided: Return of the Paper Ballot
- » It’s Official: 7 Parties enter the 48th National Assembly in Bulgaria
- » Elections in Bulgaria: BSP will Not Form a Coalition with GERB and its Leader will Not Resign
- » Elections in Bulgaria: Can a Government be Formed? Lowest Voter Activity in 32 years (UPDATED)