Finance Ministry to Decide on Bulgaria's Guarantee Fund for Iraq
The Bulgarian Agency for Export Insurance doesn't have the capacity to cover the political risk of Bulgarian supplies to Iraq.
The establishment of a state guarantee fund, as well as the increase of the budget of the Bulgarian Agency for Export Insurance were on the agenda of the Council for Economic Growth April 16.
In a separate development chairman of the Bulgarian Industrial Association Bozhidar Danev said the Bulgarian Government has declared a serious engagement in rebuilding Iraq.
Minister Keremedchiev and the advisor to Economy Minister Mario al-Jebouri are on a seven-day visit to the United States to negotiate the conditions for Bulgarian companies, willing to act as sub-contractors in the post-war reconstruction of Iraq.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The US to Bulgaria and North Macedonia: Quickly Solve your Problems and Reduce Tension
- » WCC and DB accuse the other parties of a Conspiracy against the Admission of Bulgaria to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria’s Ecominister: We are Not Prepared with an Alternative to Coal Plants
- » Lorer: The Union between "We Continue the Change" and "Democratic Bulgaria" will bring New Hope to Bulgaria
- » North Macedonia Promised to Not Allow Incidents during the Celebration of Gotse Delchev, Bulgaria with Measures against Provocateurs
- » Former PM Petkov: We are Starting the Great Unification of Democratic Communities