US Raids Home of "Dr. Germ"
The raid on the microbiologist, nicknamed "Dr. Germ", was backed by about 40 Marines with machine guns.
Troops brought out boxes of documents and three men with their hands up.
The whereabouts of Rahib Taha, in charge of a laboratory that weaponized anthrax, weren't immediately known.
At the Baghdad International Fairgrounds, hundreds of looters helped themselves to sacks of sugar, tea and flour that had been stored in warehouses before the war.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The US to Bulgaria and North Macedonia: Quickly Solve your Problems and Reduce Tension
- » WCC and DB accuse the other parties of a Conspiracy against the Admission of Bulgaria to the Eurozone
- » Bulgaria’s Ecominister: We are Not Prepared with an Alternative to Coal Plants
- » Lorer: The Union between "We Continue the Change" and "Democratic Bulgaria" will bring New Hope to Bulgaria
- » North Macedonia Promised to Not Allow Incidents during the Celebration of Gotse Delchev, Bulgaria with Measures against Provocateurs
- » Former PM Petkov: We are Starting the Great Unification of Democratic Communities