The Bulgarian Socialist Party: Putin's Decision is a Road leading to a Dead End
“Bulgaria should not take actions that make it part of the conflict. Additional escalation of the conflict is a road leading to a dead end. We call on the warring parties to cease hostilities.”
This is stated in a position issued by the Bulgarian Socialist Party (BSP) on the occasion of Vladimir Putin's decision to announce a partial mobilization in Russia, the deputy chairman of the party, Kristian Vigenin, announced today on BTV.
The Bulgarian “Left” believes that expanding the war is a risk and the right way is to look for diplomatic solutions. Vigenin stressed that the new situation does not change BSP's position against giving arms to Ukraine.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: "Vazrazhdane" will Not Support a Cabinet with a Мandate from another party
- » Bulgaria: GERB offers Negotiations to Everyone - Borissov doesn’t want to be PM or MP
- » North Macedonia's President: I will Not Negotiate History with Bulgaria
- » Bulgaria's President: Ukraine in NATO after a Peaceful Settlement of the Conflict between Kyiv and Moscow
- » Elections in Bulgaria: BSP will Not Form a Coalition with GERB and its Leader will Not Resign
- » Elections in Bulgaria: Can a Government be Formed? Lowest Voter Activity in 32 years (UPDATED)