Another March Against EuroPride in Belgrade
A third mass march in support of “traditional values” and the family took place last night in Belgrade.
Serbian President Aleksandar Vucic announced that the European Pride, planned for September 12-18, will be cancelled. The reason was the crisis in Kosovo and Metohija and the risk of unrest. EuroPride organizers said the event would go ahead, but without the parade.
Earlier, the Serbian Orthodox Church called the faithful for a mass prayer in front of the largest church of “Saint Sava” in Belgrade on September 11 in defense of traditional values. Patriarch Porfirije called the decision of the country's leadership to ban the EuroPride parade the right one.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Mine Blew Up a Ship off the Coast of Romania?
- » Bus with 35 People Crashed in Montenegro: At least Three People Died
- » Romania will Not Import Ukrainian Grain for another 30 days
- » Romania wants Compensation for the Losses of Carriers due to not being in Schengen
- » Four more bodies have been found after the Storms in Greece, the Dead are now 15
- » North Macedonia celebrates its Independence Day