Bulgaria Hosts the Joint Exercise "Balkan Spirit - 2022"
The tripartite traditional joint exercise "Balkan Spirit - 2022" is being held from today, August 22, to September 2, 2022 on the territory of the Plovdiv and Pazardzhik regions. Formations from the Special Forces of the Republic of Bulgaria, Romania and the Republic of Greece participate in it. Tasks will also be performed jointly with the Air Force of the Bulgarian Army.
The purpose of this training, which has been taking place for the past three years, is to increase the cooperation and interoperability in the execution of joint special operations, as well as the capabilities of the formations for actions in a real environment.
On September 1, 2022, a day for representatives of the media will be held in the area of the "Tsrancha" Training Complex.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
/Ministry of Defense
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria supports the EU Delivery of 1 Million Projectiles to Ukraine
- » Bulgarian Minister of Defense: We will Categorically Not Send Troops to Ukraine
- » Spokesman of the Ukrainian Defense Ministry : We encourage Bulgaria to give us their MiG-29s
- » A Second Bulgarian Pilot completed the F-16 Basic Course
- » After Visiting a Bulgarian Arms Factory, EU Commissioner explained how the Country can Help Ukraine with Ammunition
- » Interior Minister: Attempts to Enter Bulgaria Illegally have Increased by 30% this year