Bulgaria: A Military Man Killed his Girlfriend and Committed Suicide
A young serviceman shot his girlfriend, then committed suicide, BNT reported. The tragedy took place in the Bulgarian city of Stara Zagora.
According to BNT, the girl's mother reported this morning that she has not been able to contact her daughter for several hours. Police went to the girl's home where the two bodies were found.
Military prosecutors will take over the investigation of the murder and suicide in Stara Zagora. According to sources, the most likely reason for what happened is personal drama.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Two Bulgarians are among those detained in a Drug Cartel broken up by Europol
- » Bulgaria: The Husband of the Murdered 28-year-old Mother of Two Children faces 20 Years in Prison
- » Bulgaria: Young Mother of Two was found Dead – Husband has been Arrested
- » Bulgaria: 12 Immigrants from Syria were Detained in Sofia in a Car with Serbian Registration
- » Bulgarian Interior Minister: Migrant Traffickers Fly at 200 km/h – Our Police Cars can’t Catch them!
- » Greece detained Bulgarians for defrauding Elderly People for over 260,000 euros