COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,636 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
The new confirmed cases of coronavirus in Bulgaria for the last 24 hours are 1,636, according to the data of the Unified Information Portal.
7,596 tests were performed, which means that the share of positive results is 21.54 percent.
Nine patients with confirmed coronavirus infection have died.
To date, there are 1,064 people in hospitals with a diagnosis of COVID-19, of which 48 are in intensive care units. There are 173 new hospital admissions.
2,553 people have been cured in the last 24 hours and a total of 1,159,070 since the beginning of the pandemic.
Active cases are currently 24,989.
In the last 24 hours, 2,933 doses of vaccines against COVID-19 have been administered, and a total of 4,493,043 doses have been administered since the start of the vaccination campaign.
A total of 37,460 people in our country have lost the battle with the new coronavirus out of the 1,221,519 confirmed infections since the beginning of the pandemic.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: New Cases are Increasing
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 801 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria is First in the EU in Mortality from Cardiovascular Diseases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 752 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 769 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 883 New Cases in the Last 24 hours