The Bulgarian Ship "Rojen" sailed from the Ukrainian port of Chornomorsk
The Bulgarian cargo ship "Rojen", controlled by the company "Parakhodstvo Bulgarian Sea Fleet", sailed this morning before 7:00 a.m. from the Ukrainian port of Chornomorsk and will pass through the agreed sea corridor for the export of grain cargoes.
The ships "Polarnet" and "Navi Star" also left after it.
The three vessels carrying more than 50,000 tons of Ukrainian corn will assemble in a convoy off Odesa and head south.
"Rojen" has been blocked in the Ukrainian port since the beginning of hostilities.
Ukrainian Infrastructure Minister Oleksandr Kubrakov noted that Kyiv plans to provide the capacity to handle more than 100 vessels per month through Black Sea ports.
The goal is to reach the export of over 3 million tons of agricultural produce per month through the ports of Odessa, Chornomorsk and Yuzhny, Kubrakov specified.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Day 169 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zelensky called on his Compatriots under Russian Occupation to Rise Up
- » Day 168 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Explosions hit Russian Military Airbase in Annexed Crimea
- » Ukraine Stopped the Transit of Russian Oil to Hungary, the Czech Republic and Slovakia
- » Day 167 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Zaporizhzhia to hold a Referendum on Joining Russia
- » Day 166 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Amnesty Apologized for its Report but Did Not Retract its Findings
- » Day 165 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Parts of the Zaporizhzhia Nuclear Plant were Damaged