Bulgaria: The Water in Burgas will Increases in Price by nearly 60%, in Vratsa - by 15%
From August 1, the price of water in Burgas will increase by nearly 60 percent, and in Vratsa - by 15 percent. Thus, starting next month, a cubic meter of water in Burgas will cost BGN 4 and 39 cents including VAT, and in Vratsa - BGN 3 and 74 cents.
This was decided by the Commission for Energy and Water Regulation at its meeting today, in which the chairman of the regulator, Ivan Ivanov, returned by the parliament to his post, also participated.
The prices of water services in the towns of Vidin, Yambol, Radomir and Breznik are to be discussed.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: New, Stricter Measures for Traffic Violators
- » 19 Canceled Flights between Bulgaria and Germany due to the Strike at German airports
- » Bulgaria: Bomb Signals were received in 10 Schools in Sofia and 15 in Burgas
- » Bulgarian Sheep Breeders: Lamb for Easter will be between BGN 25 and BGN 29 per kilogram
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 40 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » The Weather in Bulgaria will be Sunny and Windy with a sharp Cooling in the evening