COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 1,770 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
In the last 24 hours, 1,770 new cases of infection with COVID-19 were registered in Bulgaria, according to the new data published in the Unified Information Portal.
There were 6539 tests done.
The total number of positive cases since the beginning of the pandemic has reached 1,204,264. There are 22,689 active cases.
All cured in number are 1,144,215. In the last 24 hours - 1001 people.
998 are hospitalized. 52 people were placed in intensive care units.
The total number of deaths from the coronavirus is 37,360. For the last reporting period, 4 people lost the battle with the infection.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: No Deaths in the Last 24 hours
- » Covid-19 in Bulgaria: New Cases are Increasing
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 801 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » Bulgaria is First in the EU in Mortality from Cardiovascular Diseases
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 752 New Cases in the Last 24 hours
- » COVID-19 in Bulgaria: 769 New Cases in the Last 24 hours