Bulgaria: A Head-On Collision between two Trucks Closed the Rishki Pass
The Rishki Pass is closed due to a serious accident between two trucks, one driver was burned alive in the cabin, reports BGNES.
The Rishki Pass is closed due to the serious accident that occurred at 05:48 a.m. this morning. Two heavy trucks collided head-on. As a result of the head-on impact, the trucks caught fire and two hours after the accident, extinguishing operations continued.
Two fire trucks from the Karnobat fire service and a third team from Aytos are involved.
One of the drivers, according to initial data, a foreign citizen, most likely burned in the truck's cabin.
The second driver, who is a Bulgarian citizen, managed to get out unharmed.
His truck was carrying coal, and firefighting efforts are currently aimed at neutralizing the possibility of the cargo catching fire.
Traffic is redirected from the "Han Krum" motel - for those coming from Shumen, through Kamchia - Saedinenie - Lyulyakovo - Prosenik, and those coming from Karnobat can use the Kotlen Pass.
Follow Novinite.com on Twitter and Facebook
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: 6 Injured 2 in Critical Condition after a Mass Brawl with Axes and Hoes in Kazanlak
- » Bulgaria: A Car with Illegal Migrants Crashed and One Person has Died
- » Bulgaria: The Body of a 31-Year-Old Man was found under a Bridge in Gabrovo
- » Bulgaria: A Boy Died and Four others were Injured in an Accident on the Ruse - Veliko Tarnovo Road
- » Bulgaria: A 2-Year-Old Boy Fell into a Two-Meter Manhole
- » Bulgaria: A Man Died after his Truck fell off a Bridge in the Kotlen Pass