UK: TV debate between the Conservative Candidates Ended after the Presenter Fainted on Air
Turmoil on air during the second televised debate between the candidates for the leadership of the Conservative Party in Great Britain.
The host of the debate between Rishi Sunak and Liz Truss asked a question, but as the Foreign Secretary was answering there was suddenly a loud noise and Truss herself exclaimed "Oh my God!". Seconds later, the broadcast was interrupted. It turned out that the presenter had fainted.
Talk TV, which ran the debate in conjunction with the Sun newspaper, reported that presenter Kate McCann is fine and has received medical attention. Truss and Sunak will meet again on the air of another television.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Austria and the Netherlands are "United in Opposition to Schengen Expansion"
- » 2023 Bosnia and Hercegovina: Putinians to Establish Institutional Control of the Country
- » Ursula von der Leyen: Strengthening the Bulgarian-Turkish Border is a Priority
- » Hungary to Veto EU Nuclear Sanctions against Russia
- » Day 338 of the Invasion of Ukraine: Nuclear Regulator reported Strong Explosions near the Zaporizhzhia NPP (UPDATED)
- » EU Commissioner Rejected the Idea of Financing a Fence along the Bulgarian-Turkish Border