UK: TV debate between the Conservative Candidates Ended after the Presenter Fainted on Air
Turmoil on air during the second televised debate between the candidates for the leadership of the Conservative Party in Great Britain.
The host of the debate between Rishi Sunak and Liz Truss asked a question, but as the Foreign Secretary was answering there was suddenly a loud noise and Truss herself exclaimed "Oh my God!". Seconds later, the broadcast was interrupted. It turned out that the presenter had fainted.
Talk TV, which ran the debate in conjunction with the Sun newspaper, reported that presenter Kate McCann is fine and has received medical attention. Truss and Sunak will meet again on the air of another television.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » The European Commission urges Bulgaria to Reduce Air Pollution
- » Nehammer: The EU should Finance the Construction of a Fence along the Bulgarian-Turkish Border
- » Zelensky is Not Interested in Meeting Putin for Peace Talks
- » Attacks on Several Churches in Southern Spain, there are Killed and Injured
- » Day 337 of the Invasion of Ukraine: US Sends 31 M1 Abrams, Germany Sends 14 Leopards, The Tank Coalition Grows (UPDATED)
- » Meta to reinstate the Accounts of Donald Trump on Facebook and Instagram