The Euro reached a Price of One Dollar - its Lowest Value in 20 years
Last night, for the first time in 20 years, the euro equaled the US dollar amid a cut in Russian gas supplies to Europe and growing fears of a recession in the Eurozone.
The euro was trading at exactly one dollar, the lowest value since December 2002
Oil prices also fell on recession fears as central banks raised interest rates to combat high inflation.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Minister of Economy: Bulgaria will get away with the Recession, there will be a sharp Drop in Inflation
- » The Bulgarian National Bank has doubled the Main Interest Rate
- » CFD Trading in 2023: What do you Need to Know?
- » Standard & Poor's confirmed Bulgaria's credit rating
- » Fitch Ratings confirmed Bulgaria's 'BBB' rating with a Positive Outlook
- » Annual Inflation in Bulgaria decreased by 1%