The EC approved Bulgaria to Receive over BGN 32 Billion (EUR 16.4) for 7 years
The European Commission approved today the partnership agreement with Bulgaria for 11 billion euros (BGN 21.5 billion) for the period 2021 - 2027, the EC announced.
Thus, together with the funds under the Recovery Plan, Bulgaria will have access to over BGN 32 billion from the EU for the 7-year period.
11 billion euros are available to our country during the new program period for ecological transition and reduction of energy dependence, support for the most vulnerable regions, improvement of access to employment and jobs.
The partnership agreement with Bulgaria covers 10 national programs, 5 territorial cooperation programs under #Interreg and the implementation of the Just Transition Fund.
After its adoption, individual national programs can also be adopted.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Italy's Elections might Put in Power the most Right-Wing Government since World War II
- » EU: Mobilization and the Referendums show Putin's Desperation
- » Italy could Pay you 15,000 Euros to Move to Sardinia
- » The EU to Give 55 Million Euros to Bulgaria for Refugees and Social Payments
- » European Parliament: Because of Orban, Hungary is No Longer a Democratic Country
- » Interior Minister: Bulgaria's Accession to Schengen will Contribute more to Security