A 19-year-old Boy was Found Dead in the yard of the School in a Bulgarian Village
The lifeless body of a 19-year-old boy was found in the yard of the school in the Plovdiv village of Skutare, the police announced.
A report about this was filed yesterday at noon on emergency number 112. There is no evidence of violence, and it is most likely a health problem, the autopsy will show more details, the police specified.
Pre-trial proceedings have been initiated in the case. The residents of Skutare are shaken by the tragedy.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Burgas Kidnapping: Three Perpetrators Apprehended in Swift Police Action
- » Car Crashed into a Shop in Sofia - People Injured
- » Increased Police Presence on the Roads during the Student Holiday
- » Cyclist Killed in Stara Zagora Accident: Driver Tested Positive for Drugs
- » Weak Earthquake Felt in Burgas with Epicenter in Turkey
- » Bulgaria: Locomotive Caught Fire at Tulovo Station