Head of Petkov’s Office: Spokespeople for Russia receive 4,000 BGN Per Month in Bulgaria
“Spokespeople for Russia's position in Bulgaria often do not act completely free of charge. The Bulgarian services have data on this since February, since the beginning of the attack on Ukraine. The ‘reward’ is BGN 4,000 (EUR 2,038) per month”.
This was reported on Saturday by Lena Borislavova, head of the office of the resigned Prime Minister Kiril Petkov, on Radio "Darik".
She clarified that it is about both "public and political speakers".
“There are forgers of public opinion who stand publicly to form positions in support of Russia”, Borislavova explained.
She added that among these people there are politicians, analysts, political scientists, and members of the services.
And Facebook users commented on Borislavova's information in the spirit that those who make propaganda in favor of Russia for free are screwed.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Kiril Petkov: We will Refuse an Invitation from GERB to form a Government
- » Leader of Bulgarian Rise: We can accept any Coalition that is in the Interest of the Citizens
- » Elections in Bulgaria: Which Party Won the Most in Which Provinces
- » Elections in Bulgaria: Nearly 90,000 Bulgarians Chose “I Do Not Support Anyone”
- » Elections in Bulgaria: Who Wins and Who is Below the Barrier of Entry
- » Gallup's 100% Parallel Count: 2 Parties Change Position from the Initial Election Results