Black Smoke over the Russian Embassy in Sofia
Black smoke was visible over the Embassy of the Russian Federation in Sofia, a Eurocom reported.
The reason for what is happening is still unclear.
The reasonable assumption is that the embassy burns documents because the temperature is 30 degrees Celsius and it is too warm to light a fireplace or stoves for heating.
Yesterday, Bulgaria expelled 70 Russian diplomats.
In addition, all Russian consulates in the country will close until further notice.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » North Macedonia's President: I will Not Negotiate History with Bulgaria
- » MFA Warned: Bulgarians with Dual Citizenship in Russia are Subject to Mobilization
- » Ministry of Foreign Affairs: Bulgarian Citizens should Hastily Leave Russia
- » Bulgaria’s MFA: The so-called Referendums in Ukraine will Not be Recognized
- » The Bulgarian Embassy in Kyiv is Working Again
- » US Deputy Assistant Secretary of State for Central and Eastern Europe Robin Dunnigan Visits Bulgaria