PM of North Macedonia in Brussels: The French Proposal is Unacceptable in this Version
“The proposal of the French Presidency is unacceptable in this version for the Republic of North Macedonia”.
This was stated by Prime Minister Dimitar Kovachevski at a press conference after the Western Balkans-European Union summit in Brussels.
Kovachevski set his terms for an acceptable proposal to start negotiations - a clear wording on the Macedonian language in the Negotiating Framework, historical issues should not be criteria, and EU membership talks should begin before the Constitution changes to include Bulgarians, Croats and Montenegrins in the preamble.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » A Man Killed 11 People after a Family Dispute in Montenegro
- » Survey: Young Serbs Hate Bulgarians, Croats and Albanians the Most
- » Tensions last night between Serbs and Kosovars
- » The Majority of Serbs are against NATO and the EU
- » Former Macedonian PM accused Sofia of a Plan for a Second Bulgarian State in the Balkans
- » The Macedonian Parliament accepted the French Proposal after fierce Debates