Russian Diplomat: Distribution of US-allocated Funds to Ukraine remains Unclear
Russian foreign ministry spokeswoman said on Thursday, commenting on Washington's financial aid to Ukraine, that the big question is how these huge amounts of US aid are divided and distributed.
The diplomat recalled that she had already made a list of the largest receipts and deductions in favor of Ukraine, noting that this financial assistance threatens Kyiv itself and the whole of Europe. "I do not even need to talk about the US, because everything is clear. Each of its [Washington's] new steps hit itself -- both economic sanctions and other [measures]. And the big question is where this money will go. Because we only hear about the allocated amounts, supplies, and how it is further distributed, among whom, who divides these colossal amounts within the United States, or outside..this is all a big question," Mariya Zakharova told Sputnik on the sidelines of the SPIEF.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Lavrov: Moldova could be the next Ukraine
- » The Number of Russian Soldiers Killed and Wounded is approaching 180,000, according to a Norwegian General
- » Russia on Petkov: The Emphasis is Not on the Weapons, but on the Fact that He initiated the Exclusion from SWIFT
- » Medvedev: If a Nuclear Power Loses a War, it can Trigger a Nuclear Conflict
- » Russian Politician demanded the Assassination of the German Foreign Minister
- » The Kremlin declared Victory in Soledar