Bulgarian PM on the sidelines of the National Assembly: We are Not Afraid of Elections
Prime Minister Kiril Petkov spoke to journalists on the sidelines of the parliament minutes after Nikola Minchev was relieved of his post as Speaker of the National Assembly.
“There is a new majority in this parliament”, Petkov said. According to him, these are the “Vazrazhdane” party, the “Movement of Rights and Freedoms” (DPS), the other deputies from “There Is Such a People” (TISP) and GERB. “TISP came up with the idea to erase GERB and now votes with them”, Petkov explained.
“’Vazrazhdane’ is waving some flags, and DPS is talking about the rights of all Bulgarians and they both decided to embrace themselves. They are all here for political games, there is no morality, but the good news is that all Bulgarians have seen this”, said the Prime Minister.
“All those who voted against Mr. Minchev made it clear that they do not care about this country, they are marketing companies that just tell lies”, said Petkov.
“We are not afraid of elections, because the people who are watching at the moment can have a clear idea of what is happening”, he added.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Gallup" Survey: The 6+2 Formula for the Bulgarian Parliament is Preserved Days before the Vote
- » Bulgaria: Between 50 and 100 Leva to Buy a Vote in the Upcoming Elections
- » "Alpha Research" Survey: Over 8% Difference between the Two Leading Parties before the Elections
- » "Trend" Survey: What are the Attitudes of Bulgarians Days before the Elections
- » Ukraine asked Bulgaria for Heavy Weapons - the Caretaker Government Refused
- » MFA Warned: Bulgarians with Dual Citizenship in Russia are Subject to Mobilization