Bulgarian PM on the sidelines of the National Assembly: We are Not Afraid of Elections
Prime Minister Kiril Petkov spoke to journalists on the sidelines of the parliament minutes after Nikola Minchev was relieved of his post as Speaker of the National Assembly.
“There is a new majority in this parliament”, Petkov said. According to him, these are the “Vazrazhdane” party, the “Movement of Rights and Freedoms” (DPS), the other deputies from “There Is Such a People” (TISP) and GERB. “TISP came up with the idea to erase GERB and now votes with them”, Petkov explained.
“’Vazrazhdane’ is waving some flags, and DPS is talking about the rights of all Bulgarians and they both decided to embrace themselves. They are all here for political games, there is no morality, but the good news is that all Bulgarians have seen this”, said the Prime Minister.
“All those who voted against Mr. Minchev made it clear that they do not care about this country, they are marketing companies that just tell lies”, said Petkov.
“We are not afraid of elections, because the people who are watching at the moment can have a clear idea of what is happening”, he added.
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria's President: Ukraine in NATO after a Peaceful Settlement of the Conflict between Kyiv and Moscow
- » Elections in Bulgaria: BSP will Not Form a Coalition with GERB and its Leader will Not Resign
- » Elections in Bulgaria: Can a Government be Formed? Lowest Voter Activity in 32 years (UPDATED)
- » Kiril Petkov: We will Refuse an Invitation from GERB to form a Government
- » Leader of Bulgarian Rise: We can accept any Coalition that is in the Interest of the Citizens
- » Elections in Bulgaria: Which Party Won the Most in Which Provinces