Fire in the Train Sofia - Burgas, Passengers were Evacuated near Aytos
Fire in the train Sofia-Burgas. The incident happened shortly after 9:30 pm tonight in the area of the station in Aytos, BNT reported.
According to initial information, the brake discs of the first car of the composition were blocked, which led to ignition. The fire was extinguished with the available fire extinguishers on the train by BDZ (Bulgarian Railways) employees. However, a fire truck was sent to the scene.
No passengers were injured in the accident. 50 people were evacuated. Some of them have left with their own transport to Burgas, while others are waiting for the express train from Sofia to take them to the seaside town.
Write to us at email@example.com
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » Bulgaria: Partial State of Emergency has been Declared in the Karlovo villages of Karavelovo and Bogdan
- » Bulgaria: Kilometer-Long Queues and Broken-Down Trucks during Heavy Snowfall at the "Predel" Pass
- » In Northwestern Bulgaria: A Woman Died while waiting 35 Minutes for an Ambulance
- » The State Sent a Plane to transport the Bulgarian Beaten in North Macedonia for treatment in Bulgaria
- » Another Provocation: The Secretary of the Bulgarian Cultural Club in North Macedonia has been Beaten
- » More Accidents due to the Strong Wind in Bulgaria: A Tree Fell on 3 Girls in Plovdiv