Bulgaria’s President called for a quick Way Out of the Political Crisis
“The political crisis is a fact”. With these words, President Rumen Radev commented for the first time on the departure of "There Is Such a People" of the quadruple ruling coalition.
The head of state noted that, unlike previous crises, this one unfolds in the context of progressive inflation and the social, economic and food crisis caused by the war in Ukraine.
Rumen Radev also appealed to the government:
"The parties represented in parliament must find a way out of the situation as soon as possible because we need responsible and sustainable governance. While the parties seek the formation of a governing majority, the cabinet must provide social payments and business support, veto the Republic of North Macedonia in accordance with the framework adopted by the National Security Advisory Council and to ensure the functioning of the State".
Write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
Информирайте се на Български - Novinite.bg
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » "Gallup" Survey: The 6+2 Formula for the Bulgarian Parliament is Preserved Days before the Vote
- » Bulgaria: Between 50 and 100 Leva to Buy a Vote in the Upcoming Elections
- » "Alpha Research" Survey: Over 8% Difference between the Two Leading Parties before the Elections
- » "Trend" Survey: What are the Attitudes of Bulgarians Days before the Elections
- » Ukraine asked Bulgaria for Heavy Weapons - the Caretaker Government Refused
- » MFA Warned: Bulgarians with Dual Citizenship in Russia are Subject to Mobilization