Bulgarian PM: We are Ready for a Minority Government
"We are ready for a minority government. We will not spend money without supervision," said Prime Minister Kiril Petkov at a press conference of “We Continue the Change.” It comes minutes after Slavi Trifonov announced that “There Is Such a People” was leaving the coalition.
"Minister Karadjov from TISP requested an increase in the budget by 3 billion and 600 million to be paid additionally to these companies, which in recent months were investigated by Minister Rashkov. When we said that this budget is to reduce the prices of gasoline and diesel, they said they would not agree if the money for these companies do not go. Today we told them in the Council of Ministers that this will not happen," Petkov said.
"A minority government, in this case, is much better than a government with its hands tied," he said.
We need your support so Novinite.com can keep delivering news and information about Bulgaria! Thank you!
- » USA: Today We Celebrate 19 years of Bulgaria in NATO
- » Bulgaria’s VMZ - Sopot might Produce 155-mm Shells but only Experimentally
- » Kiril Petkov: We are ready to Talk with Everyone, even GERB, but about Policies
- » Bulgarian PM: They will not Scare Us with Bomb Threats, Don’t be Afraid to Vote
- » Survey before the Elections in Bulgaria: “We Continue the Change” Lead by 1.4% over GERB
- » Ukraine is Waiting for Hundreds of Thousands of Projectiles for 350 Million Leva from Bulgaria’s VMZ-Sopot